Kurt Angle

dan the bear

not sure if you know this but Kurt has now left wwe. Pretty sure its not a story line either

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

Apparently true, he asked to be released due to personal problems, it`s well documented that he is divorcing his pregnant wife at the moment, as well as coping with several chronic long-term injuries. From the way it was worded on WWE.com, it is more like a sabbatical and he will be back, assuming his injuries don`t finish his career.

13 years ago

capslackblad

Yeah read about that bit of a shock but he seems to be held back a bit in ECW but im sure thats based on his decision...

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

He was probably the best professional wrestler in the world over the past 6 years or so...

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

If you go on to Kurt Angle`s website, there is a nice letter to his fans about his retirement/sabbatical.

13 years ago

Chris

Since I`m lazy, what is the address for that site?

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

Hmm, www.kurtanglewwe.com I think. If that doesn`t work, I`ll dig out the address for you tomorrow.

13 years ago

Chris

Yep, thats the one. The letter won`t load on my computer for some reason though. And where did `The Machine` title come from?

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

The letter is a pdf file, so maybe that`s why it won`t work... He`s the wrestling machine...

13 years ago

BadWolfMaster

Kurt angle has officialy joined TNA seems like hes gunna keep wrestling and use the lesser schedial (two weeks tv tapping one week a week off) to heal up that body of his good luck to him maybe he is what tna needs to bring them up to main event level and there new primetime spot on spike in amercia can only be good for them and maybe give wwe a kick up the ass!

13 years ago

dan the bear

i already prefer tna to wwe. Mainly because of their x-division which rules

13 years ago

Chris

I like the high flying, high impact moves they seem to use reguarly. Probably not good for the wrestlers, but they look cool!

13 years ago

dan the bear

so the x division then chris :~ The ultimate x match was incredible at the no surrender special event currently playing on twc. It was between christopher daniels with AJ styles against LAX.

13 years ago

capslackblad

Apparently the lad is off to TNA...like all the good wrestlers are now.

13 years ago

dan the bear

and chris jericho

13 years ago

capslackblad

Good lord WWE are losing all their good wrestlers...

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

I believe it`s because TNA treat their employees a lot better than WWE, and everyone gets a fair crack based on wrestling ability, rathre than a motionless hierachy based on good looks and being in the in crowd like WWE.

13 years ago

dan the bear

all they will be left with is muscle heads who can`t actually wrestle

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

Once most the "wrestlers" move to TNA, I expect the companies to be producing two distinct products. WWE will be a soap opera for boys and TNA will be a staged version of UFC, a bit like Japanese pro wrestling is.

13 years ago

Chris

Apparently Kurt was a bit annoyed cos Vince wouldn`t let him stop wrestling to go into rehab.

13 years ago

capslackblad

Oh right so he is going to wrestle in TNA now....hope he has had enough rehab.

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

Yeah, I read that interview too, he was addicted to painkillers and Vince wouldn`t let him go into rehab, he told him to rehab on the road while still working...

13 years ago

capslackblad

Oh yes well thats good advice from Vincent K McMahon...

13 years ago

dan the bear

They should make a film of it. "how to lose a wrestling machine in 10 seconds"

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

I think it had been going on for years, Vince is quite simply a cunt. He basically owns his wrestlers, and tells them what they are allowed to do, whereas TNA treat them like employees...

13 years ago

dan the bear

bound for glory this sunday. Every match is in a steel cage

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

Watch the WWE try to compete by making a PPV where every match is a bra and panties school girl whipped cream match. Cos the WWE don`t get it, see?

13 years ago

dan the bear

as long as its not regal showing off his penis again..

13 years ago

capslackblad

Oh that would not be cricket...

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

What`s wrong with seeing a mighty English member on TV anyway? Let the yanks know who`s boss...

13 years ago

dan the bear

you know you have made it when you get to show your wang off on prime time television

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

Regal wants to hang out with his wang out.

13 years ago

dan the bear

to rock out with his cock out

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

Regal will learn martial arts and become a monk / be hunted by The Rock / lose his car while hanging out with Ashton Kutcher.

13 years ago

capslackblad

Well did you see the Kurt Angle interview on TNA. There is a lot of bitterness towards McMahon there...

13 years ago

Chris

I saw someones quote on GAMEFAQS was `Vince, kiss my olympic ass`

13 years ago