What the hell is going on in the wrestling?

Jonnyboy

I heard that RVD got busted with pot and Vicodan, so he lost both titles...

14 years ago

capslackblad

Yeah Sabu is being investigated too...

14 years ago

Chris

They were in the same car when they were stopped apparently.

14 years ago

capslackblad

Yep, still allowed to wrestle though...

14 years ago

Chris

There was talk of a suspension in the Star`s wrestling column.

14 years ago

David Bainbridge // Staff

Oh I see make a wrestling forum and everyone posts!

14 years ago

capslackblad

Well thats the way the cookie crumbles Dave...

14 years ago

Jonnyboy

It`s a hostile takeover. I can see it now *Eyes mist over* Total Wrestling Guide...

14 years ago

dan the bear

i like the fact that DX has returned.

14 years ago

Jonnyboy

Isn`t Shawn Michaels leaving again?

14 years ago

Chris

He can`t!! DX have just reformed. maybe if they bring back the nation of domination too!

14 years ago

Jonnyboy

It will be just like `98 all over again. Except with much older, shittier wrestlers...

14 years ago

Chris

Yeah, then get back a few more wrestlers from the 80`s and 90`s, most of whom probably can`t walk too well, then we have a show!

14 years ago

Jonnyboy

Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior with Bobby Heenan as guest referee...

14 years ago

Chris

Sounds like a good, up-to-the-minute match. I imagine there would be some high flying action in that match.

14 years ago

Jonnyboy

I watched the G.A.B., the Punjabi Prison match was pretty cool, although Khali was replaced by Big Show due to Khali`s knackered liver. J.B.L. is an excellent colour commentator.

14 years ago

David Bainbridge // Staff

I remember the corporate ministry...

14 years ago

Chris

Just read what happened at the GAB. Lots of problems with wrestlers being ill or injured then! And the big screw job as well!

14 years ago

dan the bear

the special event was quite rubbish. Obvious what was gonna happen in the end. Predictable wrestling storylines strike again

14 years ago

Jonnyboy

Rey Mysterio is rubbish. When he does moves, I can`t tell if he`s supposed to be doing the move or having it done to him. A good example of this is his hurricane ddt. He looks like he`s being given a sidewalk slam.

14 years ago

capslackblad

the pitbulls vs Kendrick and London was a funky match!!!

14 years ago

Jonnyboy

Damn straight, they`re good wrestlers. Matt Hardy vs. Greg Helms was good too...

14 years ago

ADY

jack the snake Legion of doom natural disaters hogan undertaker ulimate warrior the famouse coffin matches bushwhackers bring back this type of wrestling! You bunch of ogling,panty wearing,over reacting, dramatic,itakesteriodsforaliving nobs.

13 years ago

Chris

Not a fan of the current WWE superstars then?

13 years ago

dan the bear

more to the point who the hell is jack the snake. Also it was well known the ultimate warrior was a shitte wrestler relying too much on his opponents making him look good.

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

Warrior, Hogan and Road Warrior Animal all love teh `roids...

13 years ago

capslackblad

Very funny this week watching the Jackass guys get beaten the crap out of by Umaga... javascript:wwevideoplayer(`/content/media/video/tvshows/raw/200610/3491180/101606celebs`)

13 years ago

Chris

Lol, and Mr Britney Spears got FU`ed too. What a night!

13 years ago

dan the bear

TNA is definitely the dominent brand in wrestling. Wwe has turned really crap since it lost its drive to compete against WCW

13 years ago

Jonnyboy

Hopefully, competing with TNA will drive WWE to be good again...

13 years ago

dan the bear

either that or it`ll die

13 years ago